The Health Center is an upgraded option for membership and offers an individualized level of service and a retreat from the pressures of everyday life.
The Health Center provides a spa-like experience:
- A private, adults-only atmosphere (You must be 18 or older to have a Health Center membership)
- Dry sauna
- Steam Room
- Free Indoor Cycling Classes
- Coffee/tea/cold drinks, snacks and Sunday continental breakfast
- Free laundry service
- Free kit locker & towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- A place for you to leave your personalized robe
- 10% discount on Teva Spa services
Health Center membership also includes privileges for special events during the year.
PATRON AND BENEFACTOR MEMBERSHIP
Enjoy all of the benefits of JCC membership, plus help support the JCC's special programs with an additional donation.
INVEST IN THE JCC -- BECOME A PATRON MEMBER
You can make a difference. You can become one of our valued Patron Members. If you are currently a regular user of the JCC, the Health Center and our programs and classes, you could benefit by upgrading to Patron Membership. As a bonus, you would be supporting the JCC and its efforts on behalf of the community in a way that would benefit you financially.
A Patron Membership costs $2628.
For this fee your family receives:
- Family Membership privileges
- Couple's Health Center membership (including free Indoor Cycling Classes)
- Most classes free or at a discounted rate
- Two free tickets to JCC-sponsored programs
- Complimentary "nanny" or "care giver" membership
- Acknowledgement in the CenterLine, Program Guide and on JCC stationery
- Tax deductible contribution
The extra support provided by our Patron Members enables the JCC to continue to offer programming that benefits our community in the areas of education, culture and social services. Many of these programs, beneficial as they are, are not self-supporting. Through the support of Patron members, the JCC is able to maintain the high level of offerings for which we are known.
The amount of your charitable contribution can be adjusted to reflect the portion of your membership that is not used. Even if you do not actively use the JCC yourself, we still encourage you to consider a patron membership. Your tax deductible donation could be up to $2628. Some restrictions apply.
BECOME A BENEFACTOR
You can support the JCC by adding a contribution to your Family Membership too. Become a Benefactor member!
By paying $1344 a year, you can get the benefits of a Family Membership plus a tax-deductible contribution that can be adjusted to reflect the portion of your membership that is not used up to the full $1344. We will acknowledge your donation in the CenterLine, Program Guide and on JCC stationery. For more information, call the Membership Department at 414-967-8268.
* Based on a 12-month commitment. Fees in effect through 6/30/2015.