Get into Gear and Try Indoor Cycling
ALL Classes are FREE
We are pleased to announce that Indoor Cycling classes are becoming a part of our Group Exercise offerings which are complimentary for all JCC members. This change begins April 1, 2018.
- Dedicated Cycle Studio
- Up to 15 classes offered per week
- Morning and Evening classes
ALL Bikes are NEW
In addition, the JCC has recently completed a significant investment in the Cycling Studio outfitting it with 17 new Schwinn AC Performance Plus indoor bikes.
These new bikes provide:
- Authentic outdoor ride feel (Carbon Blue technology belt drive)
- Compatibility for riders with or without indoor cycling shoes (Double link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combination)
- Long-lasting rust-free performance (Aluminum frame)
Click here to view our most recent indoor cycling schedule and all of our other group fitness schedules.
Call 414-964-4444 or stop by the Peck Desk to reserve your spot in a cycle class today!
Individual class registrations are still required. Members can register for classes up to one week in advance, and Health Center members are able to register for spots up to two weeks in advance.
For more information about indoor cycling contact our Group Exercise Coordinator
Ally Koller | firstname.lastname@example.org | 414-967-8351