JCC Maccabi Games 2014
The JCC Maccabi Games are an Olympic-style competition involving 1,000 Jewish Teen athletes from around the world. This week-long event includes your sport competitions during the day, and all-inclusive events at night. Opening Ceremonies are set for Sunday, August 10th, 2014 in Boca Raton, Florida.
Click here for Parent Meeting Information
Registering for the 2014 JCC Maccabi Games is a THREE part process. Please note that you are not fully registered until you have completed each part.
- Registration Part 1 - Print and turn into Aaron Miller
- Registration Part 2 - Online
- Register online at www.jccmaccabigames.org/registration
- Be prepared to answer medical questions, roommate requests and observances.
- Registration Part 3 - Payment and Scholarship Options
Available Sports / Team Questions
- Baseball (Boys 14U and 16U)
- Boys Basketball (14U and 16U)
- Girls Basketball (16U)
- Bowling (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Flag Football (16U)
- Boys Soccer 7v7 (14U and 16U)
- Girls Soccer 7v7 (16U)
- Golf (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Swimming (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Tennis (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Volleyball (Girls 16U)
- Star Reporter (Boys and Girls 13-16)
What if Team Milwaukee cannot fill an entire sports team? Can I still go and compete in my sport?
- Yes! We will team you up with another delegation. In 2013, we had a volleyball player compete on a team with Detroit. We had basketball players team up with Austin, Texas. And we had two soccer players team up with Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It’s a great opportunity to meet athletes from around the country. I handle your team placement for you – no work for you! Or, we may have players from around the country join Team Milwaukee to fill our teams
Social Media / Website
Keep up to date with us on social media and on the web!
Friend us on Facebook - Milwaukee Maccabi Coaches
Follow us on Twitter - @JCCMaccabiMKE
Go to Boca Raton's Website
Check out photo highlights from the 2013 Games on our Facebook Photo Album.
"Like" the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center on Facebook for updates during the Games this summer.
Aaron Miller, Team Milwaukee Delegation Head
firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 967-8330