Women's Wellness Series - Professional You
May 19, 2014
The JCC is proud to present the Women’s Health & Wellness Series in partnership with Greensquare Center for the Healing Arts.
Our second session in the series is Professional YOU: Growth through balance and style on Wednesday, May 28th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM in the Daniel M. Soref Community Hall at the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center.
This event, designed by women for women offers cutting edge information, hands-on experiences and practical advice for living a healthy and fulfilling life. The format of the event includes short talks by the professionals bolded below, followed by health-fair style booths. Interact one-on-one with a diverse range of presenters and practitioners from a wide variety of professional fields.
- Karla Hermann, CH, HBCE from Hypnosis For Change talking about release & transform harmful thought patterns to reveal your career path
- Bethamie Wyatt, MLS, CECP, Cert. NIA Instructor from Healing in Motion talking about creating inner balance for outward success
- Laurel A. Kashinn, Ghostwriter/Resume Writer from Write Stuff Resources, LLC talking about creating personal branding best practices
- Barbara Heinen, NC from Joyful Eats, LLC talking about strategies for quick & nutritious meals
- Michelle Hoffman, Future Milwaukee Leadership Alumni from the JCC talkin about networking your way to success
- Sahnya Thom from the JCC talking about mindfullness & meditation techniques for busy professionals
- Rabbi Shari Shamah from the JCC talking about Make time, take time
- Maria Giordano, RM from Healing Hands Integrated Energy talking about managing pain, depression, anxiety and overall health.
- Gail Vella, CRR, RYT 200, CLYL from Compassionate Reflexology & Yoga Wellness Center alking aout migraines & body pain
- Michelle Rozansky, PT from Orlanu Therapies talking about how is the body's fascia like Jello?
- Rhainey Cunningham from Vielibra talking about Feng Shui your office for business success
- Mary Mendla from Facets in Fashion-Affluere Clothing talking about clothing for the multi-facted modern woman
- Rachel Greenspan, EC and Family Engagement Director from JCC Gan Ami talking about leaving your little ones in loving hands
- Michelle Hoffman, Member Services Manager from the JCC talking about finding your fit when it comes to fitness
- Kris Anderson, Fitness Director, JCC Personal Trainer from the JCC talking about time-crunched Tabata Training
Save the date for our Sunday, June 8th session from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. (More information coming soon!)