When you work for more than a paycheck.
As a community service organization, our staﬀ family brings our programs, values, and mission to life. Being part of the JCC team provides incredible access to new opportunities, experiences, and a diversity of culture. From personal trainers to educators, the JCC staﬀ family boasts nearly 300 individual members – and even more during the summer season! Whether a part-time hourly seasonal position, or a full-time career track, working at the JCC provides team members with access to challenging, interesting, and rewarding employment opportunities.
Members of the JCC staﬀ family enjoy competitive beneﬁts that include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health reimbursement contribution
- 403(b) savings plan contribution
- Competitive paid time oﬀ policy
- Flex savings and dependent care accounts
- Group life and disability insurance
Additionally, there are “Uniquely JCC” beneﬁts that you might only discover as a member of the JCC staﬀ team:
- JCC Individual or Family Membership
- JCC Health Center Membership
- Jewish and Secular Holiday Schedule
- Employee Beneﬁt Program Discounts (classes, education, camps and more)
- Formal professional development from your family of staﬀ and the JCC Association of North America