JCC Maccabi Games 2014
The JCC Maccabi Games are an Olympic-style competition involving 1,000 Jewish Teen athletes from around the world. This week-long event includes your sport competitions during the day, and all-inclusive events at night. Opening Ceremonies are set for Sunday, August 10th, 2014 in Boca Raton, Florida.
Registering for the 2014 JCC Maccabi Games is a THREE part process. Please note that you are not fully registered until you have completed each part.
- Registration Part 1 - Print and turn into Aaron Miller
- Registration Part 2 - Online
- Register online at www.jccmaccabigames.org/registration
- Be prepared to answer medical questions, roommate requests and observances.
- Registration Part 3 - Payment and Scholarship Options
Available Sports / Team Questions
- Baseball (Boys 14U and 16U)
- Boys Basketball (14U and 16U)
- Girls Basketball (16U)
- Bowling (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Flag Football (16U)
- Boys Soccer 7v7 (14U and 16U)
- Girls Soccer 7v7 (16U)
- Golf (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Swimming (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Tennis (Boys and Girls, 13-14 and 15-16)
- Volleyball (Girls 16U)
- Star Reporter (Boys and Girls 13-16)
What if Team Milwaukee cannot fill an entire sports team? Can I still go and compete in my sport?
- Yes! We will team you up with another delegation. In 2013, we had a volleyball player compete on a team with Detroit. We had basketball players team up with Austin, Texas. And we had two soccer players team up with Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It’s a great opportunity to meet athletes from around the country. I handle your team placement for you – no work for you! Or, we may have players from around the country join Team Milwaukee to fill our teams
Social Media / Website
Keep up to date with us on social media and on the web!
Friend us on Facebook - Milwaukee Maccabi Coaches
Follow us on Twitter - @JCCMaccabiMKE
Go to Boca Raton's Website
Check out photo highlights from the 2013 Games on our Facebook Photo Album.
"Like" the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center on Facebook for updates during the Games this summer.
Aaron Miller, Team Milwaukee Delegation Head
email@example.com / (414) 967-8330