Upcoming Holiday Building Hours
Monday, July 4
Building Open 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
What is JFIT?
Challenge yourself with total body interval training using a variety of circuit-based exercises working every muscle group. This is not your average group exercise class! JFIT offers solid, safe and effective exercises to increase your strength and endurance.
There are 3 different formats for JFIT. Try them all!
- Boost – Focus – High intensity intervals for 20 seconds with a 10 second rest. Using this training method in a variety of circuits allows maximum heart rate and format allows for an intense full body workout
- Retro – Focus – mix strength training exercises and cardio bursts for a great interval workout. Using these two together will provide the perfect mix for fat burning to work your heart and muscles to fatigue. Moves will include plyometric, strength and bodyweight exercises.
- Max – Focus – pushing yourself a little harder and getting more reps in. This technique is designed to increase your endurance level.
Purchasing the JFIT pass allows you to participate in any of the weekly trainings offered. Click here to see JFIT's Schedule and all of our other group fitness schedules.
Why Join JFIT?
- Small group setting– training limited to 10 participants
- 55 minutes of challenging exercises
- Quality- Lead by nationally certified personal trainers
- Convenience- at least 10 classes held weekly
- Attend when you can
- Monthly Unlimited: $59 Member Value Fee / $99 Fee
- Drop–in (One class): $10 Member Value Fee / $15 Fee
- June - August Pricing: Unlimited 3 Month Pass$150
Not sold yet? Try out your first class for FREE!