The J is for everyone
Becoming a JCC member is less like joining a gym and more like joining a family. In addition to fitness and aquatics facilities, members have access to all of the programming that we present throughout the year, as well as discounts on premium classes and camps. And, as a not-for-profit entity, your membership helps support the wellness, education, and social initiatives that help build a stronger community. And while our programs are built on Jewish values, you don’t have to be Jewish to join the JCC.
Hanukkah Offer Details
Join the JCC during Hanukkah (Nov 28-Dec 6), and you can choose up to 4 free gifts!
Annual commitment selects four gifts. A month-to-month commitment selects one gift. This offer ends December 6, 2021.
Gifts options include:
- Free January (Value up to $134)
- Upgraded Locker Room through Feb 2022 (Value $267)
- free Week of Day Camp (Value up to $230)
- Free Winter Session Class/Program (Value up to $100)
- 3 Personal Training or Pilates Training Sessions (Value $99)
- Youth Strength Training Sessions (Value $95)
- 10 Guest Passes (Value $150)
- $75 JCC Gift Card (Value $75
- All new adult members receive FREE sessions with a Personal Trainer.
- JCC Members – Refer a Friend to join and choose one gift for yourself!
And just like everyone else who joins, you will also get:
- Year-round member access to our state-of-the-art fitness and aquatics facilities, with protocols in place that reflect our commitment to community health
- Free member-benefit fitness classes (available online & in-person)
- Member discounts on JCC programs like camp, classes, and wellness offerings for all ages and abilities
- And, as a not-for-profit entity, your membership helps support the wellness, education, and social initiatives that help build a stronger community.
Some restrictions may apply. Contact JCC Membership Team for full details.
Wondering how you could get all 12 months free? All JCC employees get free access to our fitness and aquatics facilities included in their benefits package, and we are now hiring for multiple positions. Click here to learn more.
I Want to try the JCC!
Complete this form and you will be contacted to receive a trial pass and a tour of our facility. If you have questions, please call 414-964-4444 or stop by the JCC at 6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd in Whitefish Bay.
Meet our Membership Team
The J is for everyone
Whether you’re looking for a new gym or hoping to connect with your community, the J has programs, services and facilities for a variety of interests, ages and abilities.
Request a trial pass
Not ready to commit to a membership? No worries. Get a taste of the JCC experience with a guest passes or trial membership.Learn More »
Whether you work out on your own or with a friend, our recently renovated fitness facilities were designed with you in mind.Learn More »