10 Things to Know About KidShare 2014
April 30, 2014
KidShare is coming! Here are 10 things to know about your favorite event of the year:
1) KidShare is Thursday, May 8th. It is literally impossible that you have anything better to do that night.
2) All proceeds go to support educational and social programs at your JCC, and you know a recipient of scholarship at the JCC. A friend, a neighbor, or a family member is the direct beneficiary of your support.
3) Winning a raffle item is awesome.
4) Beating your friend in a silent auction is even more awesome.
5) No matter how picky you are, with over 30 of the finest restaurants and chefs in the Milwaukee area, you JUST might find something you like.
6) 17 Corporate Sponsors - Anonymous, Bayshore Community Foundation, Marcus Corporation, BMO Harris Bank, Milwaukee Admirals, PNC, Total Cleaning Systems, Abt: Appliances & Electronics, Bruce Gendelman Insurance Services, Heartland Funds, Jodi Habush Sinykin & Dan Sinykin, McGladrey, Milwaukee Business Journal, Park Bank, Quarles & Brady LLP, Stifel (Mequon) and Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek SC - know KidShare is worth supporting. That's a better ratio than four out of five dentists agreeing.
7) We actually mean it when we call it a "FUNdraiser"
8) As good as KidShare tastes - it feels even better when you remember that every child deserves access to education.
9) You are always a winner in the Gift Card Grab. (But, we agree with your mother - you're always a winner anyway.)
10) There is a seat for everyone at KidShare. Get yours today.
to purchase your raffle tickets and/or to reserve your seat or call 414-967-8235 today!
Click here to view this year's raffle items and menu!