August 24, 2016
To Our Family of Members,
With the fall season fast approaching (check out our available classes and events here) we are making tremendous progress in our JCC Membership Investment. As we announced earlier this month, we expect to reopen the Habush Family Fitness Center on Wednesday, September 7th. In advance of this exciting transition, please make note of the following dates:
- Thursday, September 1st - JCC Hourly Childcare ("TotSpot") will reopen in its new location adjacent to the General Locker Rooms.
- Monday, September 5th - Select group fitness classes available in honor of Labor Day (JCC open 8:00 am-3:00 pm) and final day of the season at the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park (open 10:30 am - 6:30 pm.)
- Tuesday, September 6th - Temporary fitness facility at the Daniel M. Soref Community Hall closed. Aquatics and group fitness on regular schedule (click here to view.) Guten Family Discovery Center ("World of Wow") closed for functional repair.
- Wednesday, September 7th - The Habush Family Fitness Center reopens for members at 5:00 am.
- Friday, September 9th - Guten Family Discovery Center reopens for member and guest use.
It will be a busy few weeks of preparation and work. Alongside the conclusion of our camps, the end of the Water Park season, and the beginning of the new school year - we appreciate your continued patience, support, and membership. Together, we're building the best possible JCC - and we're thrilled to share with you the dividends of this investments in just a few short weeks.
Thank you for everything you do to make the JCC a destination for inclusive community wellness.
Chad Tessmer - Chief Marketing Officer