Online Reservations & Basketball Availability
July 9, 2020
With the successful opening of the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park, and our second week of Youth Summer Programs at the Albert & Ann Deshur JCC Rainbow Day Camp underway, we’re pleased to share another round of member enhancements and services. Please read below for more information regarding online reservations (Peck Aquatic Center lap swim, in-person group fitness, and JCC Water Park) and adult basketball availability.
As players head to Orlando to begin preparations for the NBA Restart, Milwaukee JCC members are prepared to return to the Marcus Gym. We are pleased to announce a modified return of basketball at the JCC.
Beginning Monday, July 13, one hoop in a portion of the Marcus Gym will be made available for individual use, in reserved 30 minute allocation. Members (ages 14+) must bring their own basketball and times must be reserved in advance with slots opening up 3 days prior at 8:00 AM.
All reservations will open 3 days prior at 8:00 AM. The Water Park reservation system is now live. Reservations for lap lanes, group exercise classes, and hoop time beginning Monday, July 13, will open online this Friday, July 10 at 8:00 AM. Each member will now be limited to 4 lap swim reservations per week.
To ensure that all members have access to programs that require registration, we ask that you only register for the times that you know you will be attending and contact the JCC to cancel your reservations if your plans change. To cancel any reservation, you can complete our online cancellation form at jccmilwaukee.org/cancel or call 414-964-4444.
To access the online reservation system:
- On the top right corner of jccmilwaukee.org, click on ‘My Account’ or use the direct link jccmilwaukee.org/member
- Enter your login and password (if you don’t have an online account, click “Do Not Have A Login”. You will need your membership account number, found on your most recent billing statement, to create an account.)
- Once you have logged in, you will see 3 options: Group Exercise, Program Registration, and Manage Your Account.
To reserve a lap lane, hoop time, or a spot in a group ex class:
- Click on ‘Group Exercise’
- Select the day, category, class in the search section to find your desired class, lap swim, or hoop time.
- Once you find the desired item, click on Enroll.
- You will be asked to select the individual in your family for whom you are making the reservation.
- Clcik ‘Register’ to complete your reservation. Remember to let us know if you are unable to use your reserved spot by completing this form or calling the JCC.
To reserve a swim block at the JCC Water Park:
- Click on ‘Program Registration’
- Click on ‘Aquatics’
- Select your desired Water Park Swim Block and ‘Add to Cart.’
- Read program waiver and select ‘Continue’ to approve.
- Select and register each individual in your family who will be visiting the JCC Water Park during that block.
- Once you select ‘Continue to Cart’ your reservation will be completed. Remember to let us know if you are unable to use your reserved block by completing this form or calling the JCC.
I am proud to work with an incredible team of professionals who continue to advocate for the members we serve and bring our mission to life each and every day.
As we continue to balance member service with community health, we appreciate your patience as we make adjustments to our operations and explore the safest ways to expand our in-person offerings for our community.
We are grateful for your active support as we continue this journey.
President & Chief Executive Officer