Our 110-acre facility in Fredonia allows children to experience and embrace the outdoors. In addition, camp provides plenty of tented areas for shade throughout the program day. Pre-planned rainy day schedules and hot day schedules take advantage of indoor space. No matter the weather, every day is a blast.
We provide round-trip transportation from multiple locations including the JCC in Whitefish Bay, Lake Bluff Elementary School in Shorewood, Bayside Middle School in Bayside, the JCC Water Park in Mequon, and the Park & Ride in Grafton.
Creating a comfortable and safe aquatics program is one of our most important goals. We provide daily American Red Cross swim lessons for all campers K5-5th grade. Campers are swim-checked based on their ability, placed in the appropriate swim group, and rechecked frequently throughout the summer.
POOL: The Daniel M. Soref Aquatic Center is accessible for campers of all abilities. This newly reimagined facility incorporates a shallow area, deep end, and splash pad with adjacent locker rooms.
AGAM: The Agam is a spring-fed pond that provides campers with boating and small craft experiences as well as an inflatable obstacle course and slide.
Additional Campsite Features:
- Dinkin Family Activity Village for trains, Legos, dance, ceramics, woodworking, and sewing
- Daniel M. Soref Education & Retreat Center (Bayit & Lodge)
- Tsofim (Teen) Village
- 40-foot climbing tower, zip line, and archery range
- Sol & Eva Dorf Assembly Area
- Grandma’s Storybook Garden
- Judaic Playground
- Learning Kitchen
- Anna & Nathan Landau & Children (Rose, Max, Belle & Shirley) Picnic Area
- Large, tented amphitheater
- Adventure Playground
- Educational Garden
- Laser tag field
- Gorens Family Youth Tennis Courts
- Paley Tennis Courts
- Gary Katz Sports Complex
- Athletic Fields
- Catherine & Nathan Wahlberg Family Nature Center
- Fishing Pond