Our 110-acre facility in Fredonia allows children to experience and embrace the outdoors. In addition, camp provides plenty of tented areas for shade throughout the program day. Pre-planned rainy day schedules and hot day schedules take advantage of indoor space. No matter the weather, every day is a blast.
Creating a comfortable and safe aquatics program is one of our most important goals. We provide daily American Red Cross swim lessons for all campers K5-5th grade. Campers are swim-checked based on their ability, placed in the appropriate swim group, and rechecked frequently throughout the summer.
POOL: The Daniel M. Soref Aquatic Center is accessible for campers of all abilities. This newly reimagined facility incorporates a shallow area, deep end, and splash pad with adjacent locker rooms.
AGAM: The Agam is a spring-fed pond that provides campers with boating and small craft experiences as well as an inflatable obstacle course and slide.
Additional Campsite Features:
- Dinkin Family Activity Village for trains, Legos, dance, ceramics, woodworking, and sewing
- Daniel M. Soref Education & Retreat Center (Bayit & Lodge)
- Tsofim (Teen) Village
- 40-foot climbing tower, zip line, and archery range
- Sol & Eva Dorf Assembly Area
- Grandma’s Storybook Garden
- Judaic Playground
- Learning Kitchen
- Anna & Nathan Landau & Children (Rose, Max, Belle & Shirley) Picnic Area
- Large, tented amphitheater
- Adventure Playground
- Educational Garden
- Laser tag field
- Gorens Family Youth Tennis Courts
- Paley Tennis Courts
- Gary Katz Sports Complex
- Athletic Fields
- Catherine & Nathan Wahlberg Family Nature Center
- Fishing Pond