2022 Registration Policies
1. The JCC camps are open to the community and inclusive to children of all faiths, races, and abilities.
2. Day Camp Early Bird registration runs Sunday, January 30 – Saturday, February 28
- RDC Early Bird Discounts exclude Shiluv & Bonim programs.
- Early Bird scholarship applications must be received no later than February 28, 2022.
- There is a required $25 deposit per week for registration.
3. To receive the stated Member Value rate, camp registrants must be an active JCC member from the time of registration through the duration of the registered camp. All JCC camps are open to the community at the listed Community Rate. For more information about JCC membership or to verify your status, contact the Membership Team at 414-964-4444.
4. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with enrollment. All other communications, details, and camp-specific forms will be sent via email as the season approaches.
5. All state required forms must be completed and submitted by 12:00 PM the Friday prior to your child’s first day of camp. A $50 late fee will be assessed if state required forms are not submitted at this time.
6. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp without completed forms.
7. Upon registration, a $25 deposit is required for each week of camp.
8. Balance of camp fees are due June 1, 2022. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
9. Refunds will not be made for incomplete attendance.
10. The JCC may, at its discretion, use photos, video, audio, or other camper likeness from our camp community for publicity, promotion, or community engagement.
11. Additions, cancellations or modifications:
- Additional camp weeks may be added without subsequent processing fee, if space is available.
- Cancellations prior to May 1st, 2022, will result in a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations after May 1st, 2022, will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- Cancellations after June 1st, 2022, will result in forfeiture of your deposit and all fees for the cancelled sessions.
12. A $50 processing fee will be assessed for any registered week canceled or changed.