KidShare 2020: Building Together
For more than 30 years, KidShare has been the JCC’s signature fundraiser dedicated to ensuring that no one be denied any of the JCC’s vibrant social services because they lack funds. Since its inception, KidShare has raised well over a million dollars to help us meet this commitment. In these unprecedented times, as we create new ways to serve our community beyond a building, the need to serve has never been greater.
On May 7 we held KidShare, a virtual fundraiser that took place in homes across the community, to raise important funds for JCC programs — and for the families relying on us — and to celebrate the restaurants that have generously supported KidShare over the years.
Our mission at the JCC ensures that no one shall be denied any of the JCC’s vibrant social services because they lack funds. Since its inception, KidShare has raised well over a million dollars to help us meet this commitment. Proceeds from KidShare, the direct result of support from our vendors, donors, sponsors, and guests ensures that:
- Families can participate in Gan Ami Early Childhood Education
- The JCC school transportation system is available for our Kids Center Before & After School programs
- Our summer Shiluv program at the Albert & Ann Deshur JCC Rainbow Day Camp continues to succeed and grow
- S.T.A.R.S., our year-round special needs program, is available to families across the region
- Kids from all over the country can create a lifetime of memories at the Steve & Shari Sadek Family Camp Interlaken JCC
More Ways to Support the Community
News & Events
Keep up on all that is happening at the JCC with news and events both large and small.LEARN MORE »
Be a Sponsor
An incredible way to support the mission of the JCC, the beneficiaries of our programs, and the community we serve together.LEARN MORE »