End Your Day at the JCC
for JCC Rainbow Day Camp campers entering K5-6th Grade
4:30-6:00 PM (5:30 Fridays) at the JCC in Whitefish Bay • $40 per week
JCC Kids Center staff will greet your Rainbow Day Camp camper upon the arrival of the buses. Children will spend time in our classroom spaces and courtyard where we will offer arts & crafts, games, activities, and more. Parents must enter the JCC for pick-up.
Kids Center After Camp Care is available for the following weeks:
- RDC Specialty Week • June 16-17
- RDC Session 1A: June 19-23
- RDC Session 1B: June 26-30
- RDC Session 2A: July 3-7 (no camp July 4)
- RDC Session 2B: July 10-14
- RDC Session 3A: July 17-21
- RDC Session 3B: July 24-28
- RDC Session 4A: July 31 – August 4
- RDC Session 4B: August 7-11
- JCC August Specialty Camps • August 15-19 (timing and pricing varies)
Registration for Kids Center After Camp Care is coming soon!
Questions about Kids Center?
Contact Ronna Ruffin, Director of Youth Programs, at 414-967-8218.
Not just for the kids
The JCC is at the center of many of our families’ lives. Whether you become a member and get access to our fitness and aquatics center plus discounts on classes and programs, or you choose to participate a la carte, we are here to support your growing family.
Before & After Care
Our after school program provides transportation from school to the JCC and gives kids plenty of space to roam.Learn More »
We are stronger when everyone has access to our programs, services, and opportunities.View Scholarships »
Students That Are Really Special
Our inclusive community supports students with special needs and their families through S.T.A.R.S. programs, tutoring, and camps.Learn More »