Whitefish Bay • MDIH
Flexibility, Standards, Heart, and inclusive Jewish values are at the heart of what we do across the JCC, and Student Center will be no different!
Program for Whitefish Bay Schools, Maple Dale, and Indian Hill Schools is 3 full days per week.
JCC Student Center will provide full day care and activities 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM.
There will be no before or after school programming available this fall.
JCC Membership required
Location: JCC in Whitefish Bay
3-day Hybrid Schedule:
- 3 full days a week
- Cohort A (WFB last name A-La) virtually learns Wed, Thur, Fri
- Cohort B (WFB last name Le-Z) virtually learns Mon, Tue, Wed
- Wednesdays will be spent in Fredonia at JCC Rainbow Day Camp, where virtual learning will still be supported.
- Professional staff to help your child stay on track with their virtual learning.
- Full JCC enrichment experience – assigned swim times, art with art specialist, and fun gym activities outside (weather permitting)
- Access to a variety of outdoor and indoor spaces
- 2 snacks/day
- All school supplies and digital learning devices including computers and headphones
- Clean masks each day. Children are required to wear masks throughout the day.
- Packed lunch that follows JCC Kosher lunch policy
3 full days per week: JCC Member Value $539 / 2-week session
$50 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration will be applied to session fees.
Scholarships are available. Learn more.
Fall 2020 • Offering six 2-week sessions Sept 8-Nov 25
- Session 1: Sept 8-18 (no program Monday, 9/7 for Labor Day)
- Session 2: Sept 21-Oct 2 (no program Monday, 9/28 for Yom Kippur)
- Session 3: Oct 5-16
- Session 4: Oct 19-30
- Session 5: Nov 2-13
- Session 6: Nov 16-25 (8-day session due to Thanksgiving holiday)
Program Fees: $539 / 2-week session
$50 non-refundable deposit (will be applied to your tuition)
Register for all 6 sessions (12 weeks) and receive 1 week free ($269 value). Discount will be applied to final payment of session 6.