Open gym time, plenty of free group exercise classes for members, adult lap swim, drop-in classes… sometimes it’s just easier to see it all mapped out on a schedule. Read it on your phone just before heading to the gym or print it out and stick it on your fridge. There is so much going on at the J, and schedules make it easy for you to plan your time here.
Watch videos, access resources, and engage with your friends and our professional staff in our virtual spaces. Follow us @JCCMilwaukee on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Join our Facebook Groups as well!
Want to try the classes but not yet a member? Request a trial pass and discover the value of JCC membership.
In-Person Group Exercise Schedule
In-person Classes (Studios, Patio, Fields):
For Freestyle Cycle, Les Mills Sprint, and Aquafit Classes at the JCC & Water Park, members must reserve a spot online or by calling 414-964-4444 a maximum of 3 days in advance. All other classes are walk-ins
Group Exercise classes are held in Mask Discretion spaces
We encourage you to Join the Group now to receive class cancellations and other Group Exercise & JCC Fitness updates posted by our team
Virtual Group Exercise Schedule
How to join us:
Zoom Classes: Email at least half an hour before class starts for Zoom link.
Click here to access classes on our JCC Milwaukee Fitness & Recreation Community Facebook Group
Click here to access our YouTube Channel
Available for use by JCC members and individuals registered for classes and programs that take place in this space
– The Marcus Gym is primarily a Mask Discretion space which indicates that fully vaccinated individuals ages 12+ may wear masks at their own discretion. Unvaccinated individuals (or those otherwise at risk) are asked to wear masks in fulfillment of our Mask Mitzvah.
– When in use, in part or in full, by a Youth program, the Marcus Gym will become a Mask Required space for all ages.
– Open Adult Basketball is returning for JCC members ages 18+ only
– The Family Gym is a Mask Required space for all members ages 5+.
– For member families with children ages 12 and under
– No more than 10 individuals may be in the Family Gym at any one time.
– Families must bring their own equipment, including basketballs
Large Pool Schedule
Swim at the Peck Aquatic Center’s ozone-filtered, 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool.
Click here to explore swim lessons.
To join Aqua Fitness classes, you must reserve your spot online.
– Drop in lanes are for lap swimming and water exercise by members 14+
– Limit of 2 members per lane
– Lanes are available on a first-come basis.
– Members are asked to wait for an open lane on a bench
– Limit swim to 45 minutes when others are waiting.
– Members are asked to please monitor their own time as the lifeguards’ primary responsibilities are patron safety.
Small Pool Schedule
Our Small teaching pool in the Peck Aquatic Center has depths of 2’6”-3’6”. Click here to explore swim lessons.