Group Exercise is now available both online and in-person, and as always is free to active JCC members.
Today, as we do every day, we are partnering to build a healthier Milwaukee by meeting our members where they are. Our JCC exists wherever our community gathers.
Watch videos, access resources, and engage with your friends and our professional staff in our virtual spaces. Follow us @JCCMilwaukee on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Join our Facebook Groups as well!
In-Person Group Exercise Schedule
In-person Classes (Studios, Patio, Fields):
- For Freestyle Cycle, Les Mills Sprint, and Aquafit Classesat the JCC, members must reserve a spot online or by calling 414-964-4444 a maximum of 3 days in advance. All other classes are walk-ins
- Group Exercise classes are held in Mask Discretion spaces
Virtual Group Exercise Schedule
How to join us:
Zoom Classes: Email at least half an hour before class starts for Zoom link.
Click here to access classes on our JCC Milwaukee Fitness & Recreation Community Facebook Group
Click here to access our YouTube Channel
Available for use by JCC members and individuals registered for classes and programs that take place in this space
- The Marcus Gym is primarily a Mask Discretion space which indicates that fully vaccinated individuals ages 12+ may wear masks at their own discretion. Unvaccinated individuals (or those otherwise at risk) are asked to wear masks in fulfillment of our Mask Mitzvah.
- When in use, in part or in full, by a Youth program, the Marcus Gym will become a Mask Required space for all ages.
- Open Adult Basketball is returning for JCC members ages 18+ only
Contact Jess Lanke, Director of Recreation & Aquatics, for more information. The Family Gym will be available for families to reserve in 30-minute time slots throughout the week.
- The Family Gym is a Mask Required space for all members ages 5+.
- For member families with children ages 12 and under / Reservations required
- Family playtime is available to be reserved in 30 minute blocks, 1 block per family per day.
- No more than 10 individuals may be in the Family Gym at any one time.
- Families must bring their own equipment, including basketballs
Large Pool Schedule
Swim at the Peck Aquatic Center’s ozone-filtered, 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool.
- Click here to reserve a swim block
- Swimmers may reserve one 30 minute lap swim reservation a day.
- Reservation lanes limited to 1 member per lane.
- Click here to explore swim lessons
- To join Aqua Fitness classes, you must reserve your spot online.
- Lanes are available on a first-come basis.
- Drop-in lane capacity is 2 members per lane.
- Members are asked to wait for an open lane by sitting on a bench and maintaining 6 feet of distance between themselves and other swimmers.
- Members are asked to limit swim time to 45 minutes when others are waiting.
- Members are asked to please monitor their own time as the lifeguards’ primary responsibilities are patron safety.
Small Pool Schedule
We are excited to welcome our Member families back to the small teaching pool in the Peck Aquatic Center (with depths of 2’6”-3’6”) which will be open for 30-minute family swim blocks with advance reservations. Groups are limited to 6 total individuals per swim block, and reservations can be made at jccmilwaukee.org/member up to 3 days in advance.