Group Exercise is now available both online and in-person, and as always is free to active JCC members.
Today, as we do every day, we are partnering to build a healthier Milwaukee by meeting our members where they are. Our JCC exists wherever our community gathers, and in this moment in time, we are looking forward to inspiring Jewish journeys beyond a building and bringing community into your homes.
Join our Facebook Groups for daily videos and activities from our Fitness & Recreation, Education, Camp & Families, and Arts & Ideas Communities.
In-Person Group Exercise Schedule
In-person Classes (Studios, Patio, Fields):
- 10 Members per class maximum
- Must reserve your spot online or by calling 414-964-4444 a maximum of 3 days in advance
- Members will need to wear a face covering at all times when inside the facility. Masks are optional for outdoor workouts.
- Equipment and mats for class will be distributed, sanitized, and put away by our instructors and cleaning staff only. Members will be instructed to wipe down their equipment with a gym wipe before class begins.
- Participants are encouraged to silence cell phones before class.
- Participants should maintain 6 feet of distance when entering and exiting, no congregating outside Studios or patio. Spaces have been taped off to allow for participants to be 8 ft apart. Bathrooms available near Pilates Studio
- Items permitted in class space: car keys, cell phone, water bottles, towel from home, mat from home (if you prefer)
- In order to protect the floors, please do not put on cycling shoes when in the Studios until you are about to get onto your bike.
Virtual Group Exercise Schedule
How to join us:
Zoom Classes: Email at least half an hour before class starts for Zoom link.
Click here to access classes on our JCC Milwaukee Fitness & Recreation Community Facebook Group
Click here to access our YouTube Channel
Click here to read more about Hybrid Classes best practices
Large Pool Schedule
Swim at the Peck Aquatic Center’s ozone-filtered, 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool.
Small Pool Schedule
We are excited to welcome our Member families back to the small teaching pool in the Peck Aquatic Center (with depths of 2’6”-3’6”) which will be open for 30-minute family swim blocks with advance reservations. Groups are limited to 6 total individuals per swim block, and reservations can be made at jccmilwaukee.org/member up to 3 days in advance.
Contact Jess Lanke, Director of Recreation & Aquatics, for more information. The Family Gym will be available for families to reserve in 30-minute time slots throughout the week.
- Can be made 3 days in advance opening at 8:00 AM
- Limit 1 reservation/day
- For families with children 12 and under ONLY
- Up to 6 members of the same household can attend the reservation
- Families must follow all Family Gym policies when in the space
- Check-in with the desk upon arrival to have someone unlock the Family Gym
- Bring your own balls/toys – the JCC is not currently providing equipment for use