Get in the Games!
The JCC Maccabi Games are an Olympic-style sporting competition held each summer in North America and is among the largest organized sport programs for Jewish teenagers in the world. Over 3,000 teens, participate in the JCC Maccabi Games each summer.
Join Team Milwaukee
Our local delegation has a proud tradition of competing and most recently hosted the Games in 2015. Jewish teens ages 13 – 16 throughout our community are eligible to compete.
2023 JCC Maccabi Games
New this year! JCC Maccabi Games Israel | July 5-25
Israel Maccabi Games are in partnership with Maccabi World Union
All visiting athletes must be 14-17 years old as of July 25, 2023 (the last day of the Games in Israel)
JCC Maccabi Games Fort Lauderdale | August 6-11
Fort Lauderdale Games are hosted by the David Posnack JCC
All visiting athletes must be between 12-16 years old as of July 31, 2023
Team: Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball
Individual: Dance, Golf, Swimming, Table Tennis (Fort Lauderdale Only), Tennis
Fort Lauderdale Games Highlights
- Olympic-style sport competitions, including opening and closing ceremonies, and a tribute to the Munich 11
- Home hospitality with local Jewish host families
- JCC Cares community service projects
- Hangtime programming withIsraeli schlichim
- Evening social event
Israel Games Highlights
- Week-long JCC Maccabi Games in Haifa in partnership with Maccabi World Union
- Olympic-style sporting events, including competitions, opening and closing ceremonies, large cultural events, and more.
- An unforgettable12 day tour of Israel’s most culturally, religiously, and historically significant sites.
- Exploring Israel through a sports lens, including opportunities to meet with influential Israeli speakers, coaches, and professional athletes
- Participating in volunteer service projects
2023 JCC Maccabi Games Interest Form
Sports and recreation classes offer opportunities for youth to stay active and have some fun after school or on the weekends.Learn More »
We are proud to provide the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim program to our whole community.Learn More »