Try Pickleball Today
Pickleball is a fun game that’s rising in popularity, so we brought it to the J! This game is a lot like tennis, both sports use a racket or paddle to hit the ball over a net. However, pickleball is considered the less strenuous and less intense version of the two. It is a combination of several classic games – badminton, tennis and table tennis.
Available Pickleball Play Times:
Sundays 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Mondays 10:00 – 12:00 PM
Thursdays 1:30 – 3:30 PM
How to Play
- Visit the Marcus Gym at our Whitefish Bay location during a available playtime
- Members and Community Participants must register and purchase packages and sign in with a recreation staff member before playing.
- At the JCC we follow USA Pickleball Rules.
- Doubles Play (2v2) only if there are people waiting to play on the sidelines
- Members and Community Participants can rollover their package plays for future sessions if they do not use them all
- Members and Community Participants are welcome to email Jake Klavens ahead of time with any questions
Coach says: Try something new!
Cross training your body and mind improves athletic performance and helps you connect with your community.
Pilates, interval training, yoga, cycling, Zumba.. you can find it all at the J.Learn More »
Arts & Ideas
The best in performance, visual arts, film, and education can all be found here.Learn More »