The Value of Membership
When you join the Harry & Rose Family Jewish Community Center, you join more than a gym. You join a place of heart, standards, flexibility, and inclusivity (and, yes, a state-of-the-art fitness facility). As a premier destination for wellness, education, and community services – the JCC is the place where friendship comes with fitness and your membership supports community programs that address food insecurity, welcomes individuals with special needs, and helps us partner to build a healthier Milwaukee.
And while there are lots of classes open to members and non-members alike, there are tons of discounts and members-only programs that make a JCC membership the best value in town.
With your membership, you get access all of our facilities, including:
- The Habush Fitness Center including private studios for personal training and an extensive list of complimentary group fitness classes including cardio, strength, yoga, and indoor cycling.
- The regulation size Marcus Gym features an upper-level, cushioned jogging track with banked corners.
- The Peck Aquatic Center featuring an ozone-filtered indoor lap pool, adjacent family pool and co-ed whirlpool.
- The Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park offers summer swimming and outdoor activities for all ages in nearby Mequon.
And enjoy great benefits like:
- Member priority registration for classes and camps.
- Free full-service locker rooms for women and men age 16 and older, and family changing rooms for parents with children.
- Free fitness center orientations with expert training on all the equipment on the Habush fitness floor.
- Free sports injury assessment
- Free access to reciprocating JCCs across the country.
- Free family- oriented entertainment programs.
Membership Upgrade Options:
- Premium Locker Rooms – a spa-like experience and individualized level of service in an adults-only atmosphere
- Tennis Subscription – our partnership with Paley Tennis Center offers indoor court time options from September through May
- Hourly Childcare – quality short-term childcare for use while adult is on-site ($3/hr per child)
Plus, know that your membership helps support valuable community programs like:
- Jewish Community Pantry – Emergency food pantry serving the near west side (29th and Center), now among the largest pantries within the Hunger Task Force network.
- Special Needs Services – Integrated education, wellness, and social programs for all ages, of all abilities.
- Senior Adult Programs – Quality of life services that improve social conditions, improve access to care and support, and offer regular engagement opportunities.
- Scholarship Support – Financial assistance to ensure that all individuals and families can access early childhood, after-school, camp, and membership programs.
- Community Partnership – Living our commitment to “partnering to build a healthier Milwaukee,” we provide service to (and receive support from) organizations throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and seek to be a convener of like-minded community partners.
- Inclusive Community Events – Free films, seminars, performances, speakers, holiday celebrations, civic parades, and so much more open to the public.
The J is for everyone
Whether you’re looking for a new gym or hoping to connect with your community, the J has programs, services and facilities for a variety of interests, ages and abilities.
Request a trial pass
Not ready to commit to a membership? No worries. Get a taste of the JCC experience with a guest passes or trial membership.Learn More »
Whether you work out on your own or with a friend, our recently renovated fitness facilities were designed with you in mind.Learn More »