Becoming a JCC member is less like joining a gym and more like joining a family. In addition to fitness and aquatics facilities, members have access to all of the programming that we present throughout the year, as well as discounts on premium classes and camps. And, as a not-for-profit entity, your membership helps support the wellness, education, and social initiatives that help build a stronger community.
And while our programs are built on Jewish values, you don’t have to be Jewish to join the JCC. We offer an inclusive environment where members of all walks of life can expand their horizons and find common ground. In short, The J is for everyone.
Current Membership Promotions
Any time there’s a special offer at the J, we’ll post it here. Bookmark this page and check back frequently. You might just discover something great!
Please call our Main Line at 414-964-4444, contact our Membership Director, Wendy Smith, or visit the Front Desk for details on all special offers. Restrictions may apply.
• Join the JCC in March and your registration fee is only $1/day. Pay $1 on the 1st, and $31 on the 31st. The faster you act, the more you save! Hurry to the JCC and March in for a great deal.
• Referal Gift for the month, refer a friend and receive a 3-pack Pilates Gift.
JCC Member Benefits
• Members receive year-round member access to our state-of-the-art fitness and aquatics facilities, with protocols in place that reflect our commitment to community health
• Free member-benefit fitness classes
• Member discounts on JCC programs like camp, classes, and wellness offerings for all ages and abilities.
• Free full-service locker rooms for women and men age 16 and older, and family changing rooms for parents with children.
• Free fitness center orientations with expert training on all the equipment on the Habush fitness floor.
• Free sports injury assessment
• Free access to reciprocating JCCs across the country.
• Free family-oriented entertainment programs.
Ready to Try? Connect with our Membership Team to start the joining process.
Some restrictions may apply. Contact Membership Team for complete details.
Wondering how you could get all 12 months free?
All JCC employees get free access to our fitness and aquatics facilities included in their benefits package, and we are now hiring for multiple positions. Click here to learn more.
While there are lots of classes open to members and non-members alike, there are tons of discounts and members-only programs that make a JCC membership the best value in town.
LEARN MORE »
Schedule a Tour
First time visitors are often amazed at how much the JCC has to offer at our Whitefish Bay campus.
LEARN MORE »
We are uniquely prepared and trained to ensure a safe and inclusive gathering space even in challenging environments.
LEARN MORE »