Help Your Student Find Their Center Again
To support JCC families, and in coordination with the various learning environments throughout the communities we serve, the JCC is proud to introduce Student Center.
At Student Center, your child can:
- Interact with other kids
- Run and play in large indoor and outdoor spaces
- Rediscover free play that is screen-free
- Enjoy free swim in our indoor aquatics center
- Visit JCC Rainbow Day Camp for outdoor adventures
While parents and caregivers can:
- Focus on responsibilities at work, home, or in the community
- Partner with JCC experts in virtual school success
- Ensure their children are enjoying a well-rounded day
- Invest in their child’s long term educational, social, and physical growth
- Rest easier as they balance the ever-changing realities of an uncertain world
Our dedicated, knowledgeable educators offer:
- Safe, enriching environment that promotes learning
- Academic support with a focus on reading, writing and math
- Time management assistance for students
- Oversight of student’s accountability for completed school work
- Team approach to communication with both parents and classroom teachers
Supporting your child’s learning and social-emotional health is our #1 priority. Let us offer your child a place to belong in a time of uncertainty.
Student Center serves K5-5th grade elementary school families currently enrolled in these school districts:
- Whitefish Bay (Cumberland & Richards)
- Shorewood (Atwater & Lake Bluff)
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill
- Parkway-Glen Hills
Each school has a different schedule for virtual and in-person education – and each school is being uniquely served by the JCC Student Center Program. Click on the three different Units below to learn about the specific programs for each district and read our FAQ page to answer additional questions.
NEW! Winter 2020 • Offering six 2-week sessions Nov 30-Feb 26
- Session 1: November 30 – December 11
- Session 2: December 14 – December 31 * (no program 12/23-12/25, & 12/31 we close at 3pm)
- Session 3: January 4 – 15
- Session 4: January 19 – 29
- Session 5: February 1 – 12
- Session 6: February 16 – 26 (no program 2/15 for professional development)
* Special Programs during School Winter break 12/21 – 12/31
Join us for this unique week of Student Center, where we transform our classrooms into winter break fun. We will enjoy daily adventures which rotate between sports, science, outdoor fun, and scavenger hunts throughout our days. We will have a time to swim, a time for friends, and lots of time for fun. Must be registered for Winter Session 2 to participate.
Registration for JCC Student Center is available in two week sessions and requires JCC membership upon registration and throughout service. Space is limited and scholarships are available.
Not yet a JCC Member? Membership is open to the community. Learn more.
Program for Shorewood and Parkway-Glen Hills Schools is 5 full days per week.
LEARN MORE »
Program for Whitefish Bay Schools, Maple Dale, and Indian Hill Schools is 3 full days per week.
LEARN MORE »
Program for Stormonth-Bayside Schools is 3 full days per week
LEARN MORE »
Not just for the kids
The JCC is at the center of many of our families’ lives. Whether you become a member and get access to our fitness and aquatics center plus discounts on classes and programs, or you choose to participate a la carte, we are here to support your growing family.
Make Time for Family Time
With Family Fun Nights, holiday programs, and special events filling the JCC calendar, your family can play together all year long.Learn More »
Not old enough for Student Center?
Gan Ami Early Childhood Education serves families with children ages 6 weeks to K4.Learn More »