We make your mornings easier
Before School Care 7:00 – 9:00 AM
- Before school, kids enjoy a relaxed environment with plenty of options for free play.
- Breakfast is served before heading off to school on our busses.
We are your after school concierge
After School Care 3:00 – 6:00 PM (5:30 PM Fridays)
- Kids Center kids aren’t just sitting in a cafeteria. They have the whole JCC at their disposal and take everything from swim lessons to sports, art, and STEM classes because enrollment in Kids Center includes free classes based on the number of days each child attends. Explore class options.
- A dedicated, supervised homework room keeps kids on track for school success and allows your family to enjoy a more peaceful evening at home.
- There are plenty of opportunities to just be a kid and play with friends in a smaller age-group setting.
- The adjacent courtyard provides lots of space to explore outside year-round.
- Inclusive and engaging Shabbat and holiday experiences are created throughout the year.
We provide transportation
The JCC private minibus fleet provides transportation to and from local schools.
Our staff are the heart of our program
We partner with parents to help their children build confidence, resilience, responsibility, and competence. We are retired teachers, college students, and youth professionals that always have the children’s safety and well-being as a top priority.
When school is out, we are in
JCC Vacation Days plan field trips and activities for Winter Break, Spring Break, and other full and half days off at the schools we serve.
- JCC Day Camps run every week of summer break.
Not just for the kids
The JCC is at the center of many of our families’ lives. Whether you become a member and get access to our fitness and aquatics center plus discounts on classes and programs, or you choose to participate a la carte, we are here to support your growing family.
Make Time for Family Time
With Family Fun Nights, holiday programs, and special events filling the JCC calendar, your family can play together all year long.Learn More »
Classes for Kids & Grownups
Kids Center kids have access to afternoon classes and their parents can try something new, too.Learn More »