The best part of summer
Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park in Mequon
11015 N Market Street, Mequon
414-967-8268 (off-season call 414-964-4444)
2022 JCC Water Park Hours
Tuesday-Sunday 10:30-6:30 PM
Closed 2:00-3:00 PM Daily
Closed Mondays (Open Independence Day & Labor Day)
Independence Day, July 4 • Open 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM (no 2-3 closure)
JCC Water Park is only open to JCC Members, but luckily, JCC Membership is open to all!
Do your summer dreams involve sitting in a lounge chair reading a magazine while your children play at the pool? Or maybe you can’t wait to jump right in there with them and splash around. JCC members enjoy the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park all summer long. Not a member yet? Learn how you can join!
Stay connected on weather & staffing closures by joining the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park Facebook Group
We are actively hiring lifeguards!
We greatly appreciate your patience as we continue to recruit, hire, and train staff. If you have a friend or family member age 15+ who you think would be a good fit for this role, please have them apply here or contact Jess Lanke, Director of Recreation & Aquatics.
* indicates features that open at noon Tuesday-Friday
- Zero-entry splash pad
- Water play structure with slides & fountains *
- Aqua basketball hoops
- Lily pad activity area *
- Aqua climbing wall *
- Diving board *
- Swim lanes
Dry Land Features
- Full-sized basketball court
- Sand volleyball court
- Ga-ga pit
- Sand play structure
- Plenty of grass for open play
- Deck chairs with cushions
- General Locker Rooms and Family Locker Room
- Free lockers
- Sports Equipment Check-Out – exchange ID or keys
- HK Snack Shack Open 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM Tuesday-Thursday, 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM Friday-Sunday
- Picnic Tables available outside of the park
JCC Members may bring guests with them to the Water Park on Tuesdays-Fridays only. Guest fee is $15/person or $25 /family.
Food & Drink Policy
No outside food may be brought into the JCC Water Park. A kosher-style Snack Shack offers food for purchase. See hours above. Outside food can be eaten at the picnic tables outside the park. For safety reasons, no glass (or otherwise breakable) containers are allowed in the park.
Swim Test Policy
Water safety is our top priority. All swimmers under the age of 14 wishing to swim independently MUST complete a swim test. All swimmers are required to complete a new swim test each summer season. Swimmers without a wrist band must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times unless they are participating in a class.
Available from 6/18 – 8/14
Saturdays and Sundays
12:00-2:00 PM & 3:30-5:30 PM
• Party of 12 or less Cost: $270 party room rental – 1- 2 hosts
• Party up to 18 Cost: $325 party room rental – 2 hosts
• Our Aquatics Department will be responsible for supplying colorful plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, etc.
• Our Aquatics Department will run designed, age-appropriate activities
• No carry-in food – food options available to order through Water Park Snack Shack
Interested? Email Jess Lanke or Call 414-967-8194
Facility Rentals for Large Groups
12:00-2:00 PM & 2:30-5:30 PM
Interested? Contact Laura Bomber or Call 414-967-8283
Tuesdays & Thursdays Only
Begins Tuesday, June 14
This summer, JCC Members ages 12+ can access free transportation to the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park from our Whitefish Bay campus.
• Bus departs from the JCC West (Marcus) Entrance at 10:00 AM
• Bus returns to the JCC at 2:15-2:30 PM
• Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, and JCC keyfob
This is a Shuttle service only
Questions? Contact Ronna Ruffin or Call 414-967-8218
I Want to Try the JCC!
You could be soaking up the sun poolside at the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park – request a trial pass to the JCC today!
You CAN have it all
More than just a summer pool membership, JCC members have access to the best in fitness, aquatics, recreation, and education year round without ever leaving the north shore.
It's not just abut swimsuit season, it's about reaching your goals and feeling your best within a supportive community.Learn More »