The best part of summer
Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park in Mequon
11015 N Market Street, Mequon
414-967-8268 (off-season call 414-964-4444)
Opening Date: Friday, June 9 (Open through Labor Day)
Closed Mondays, Open Tuesdays – Sundays | 10:30 am – 6:30 pm – no mid-day closure!
JCC Water Park is only open to JCC Members, but luckily, JCC Membership is open to all!
Do your summer dreams involve sitting in a lounge chair reading a magazine while your children play at the pool? Or maybe you can’t wait to jump right in there with them and splash around. JCC members enjoy the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park all summer long. Not a member yet? Learn how you can join!
Stay connected on weather & staffing closures by joining the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park Facebook Group
* indicates features that open at noon Tuesday-Friday
- Zero-entry splash pad
- Water play structure with slides & fountains *
- Aqua basketball hoops
- Lily pad activity area *
- Aqua climbing wall *
- Diving board *
- Swim lanes
Dry Land Features
- Full-sized basketball court
- Sand volleyball court
- Ga-ga pit
- Sand play structure
- Plenty of grass for open play
- Deck chairs with cushions
- General Locker Rooms and Family Locker Room
- Free lockers
- Sports Equipment Check-Out – exchange ID or keys
- HK Snack Shack Open 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday-Thursday, 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM Friday-Sunday. Click here to view menu.
- Picnic Tables available outside of the park
JCC Members may bring guests with them to the Water Park any day we are open. Guest fee is $15/person or $25 /family.
Food & Drink Policy
No outside food may be brought into the JCC Water Park. A kosher-style Snack Shack offers food for purchase. See hours above. Outside food can be eaten at the picnic tables outside the park. For safety reasons, no glass (or otherwise breakable) containers are allowed in the park.
Swim Test Policy
Water safety is our top priority. All swimmers under the age of 14 wishing to swim independently MUST complete a swim test. All swimmers are required to complete a new swim test each summer season. Swimmers without a wrist band must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times unless they are participating in a class.
Available from 6/17 – 8/13
Saturdays and Sundays
10:30-12:30 pm & 1:00-3:00 pm
• Party of 12 or less Cost: $300 party room rental – 1- 2 hosts
• Party up to 18 Cost: $350 party room rental – 2 hosts
• Our Aquatics Department will be responsible for supplying colorful plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, etc.
• Our Aquatics Department will run designed, age-appropriate activities
• No carry-in food – food options, including cake, available to order through Water Park Snack Shack
Interested? Email Kristen Schmalfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 414-967-8325
Facility Rentals for Large Groups
12:00-2:00 PM & 2:30-5:30 PM
Interested? Contact Laura Bomber or Call 414-967-8283
You CAN have it all
More than just a summer pool membership, JCC members have access to the best in fitness, aquatics, recreation, and education year round without ever leaving the north shore.
It's not just abut swimsuit season, it's about reaching your goals and feeling your best within a supportive community.Learn More »