A pool like none other
Wondering if ozone-filtration is all it’s cracked up to be? (Spoiler alert – it is!)
Discover the difference when you swim year-round in the indoor Peck Aquatic Center’s ozone-filtered, 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool and small teaching pool. The virtually chlorine-free, odor-free water is gentler on skin and eyes and a must for people with chlorine allergies.
- Ozone-filtration system
- 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool
- Diving board
- Small teaching pool with depths of 2’6″ – 3’6″ (small pool is currently closed)
- Attached locker rooms
- American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim program swim lessons
Explore the entire Large and Small Pool schedules on our schedules page.
Lap Swim (ages 14+) – Large Pool
- Drop in lanes are for lap swimming and water exercise by members 14+
- Limit of 2 members per lane
- Lanes are available on a first come basis.
- Members are asked to wait for an open lane on a bench
- Limit swim to 45 minutes when others are waiting.
- Members are asked to please monitor their own time as the lifeguards’ primary responsibilities are patron safety.
Family Swim for JCC Members will take place on Sundays and Wednesdays, click here to view the pool schedule for times. Pool capacities will be enforced during this time. The diving board will be open and swim evaluation is required for anyone under the age of 14 to use the diving board or be in the large pool without an adult 18+.
Tzni’ut Modesty Swim Times
To provide an inclusive swim experience for our entire community, weekly time is set aside for women’s only and men’s only swimming in our pools for those who follow Halakha or Jewish law regarding the laws of modesty.
- Tzni’ut Modesty Women’s Only Swim – Sundays 5:30-6:30 PM
- Tzni’ut Modesty Men’s Only Swim – Thursdays 8:30-9:30 PM
Maximum of 5 members at any one time
Parent-Child Swim classes and American Red Cross Learn To Swim lessons for Preschool and Youth are available throughout fall. REGISTER HERE
JCC Water Park
Do your summer dreams involve sitting in a lounge chair reading a magazine while your children play at the pool? Check out our water park!Learn More »
Introduce your little one to swimming in a parent-child class. Every new swimmer starts with the basics.Learn More »